This year Vea wanted to be Simba. I said why not Nala?? She said she would like to be the lion KING! Well alright then! My mom got her the freakin cutest lion costume ever!! She loved loved it! Still is talking about it. She did great Trick or treating! Totally understood what was going on, and was a trooper all night! Vivienne was still sick so I just kept her all bundled up! Next year we will all dress up!My mom went to California so we went over to Jenn and Chad's house this year for Halloween! We had Yummy soup, Bread sticks, and Lots of wine! I am so grateful to have such good friends! Thanks so much for such a great night!
Mila was Tinkerbell, Rome was Peter Pan, and Tripp was Hook! How funny!
I didn't get a whole lot of pictures! I don't know what the heck I was doing??
Happy Halloween!



0 comments:
Post a Comment