Christmas Eve this year was at my house! We decided to do things a little different this year and have beans and rice instead of sketti! It was amazing, of course! We ate lots, drank even more, cried a lot, and best of all had so much fun with these special people in our lives!
This is probably one of the only good pictures of Vea!
Alot of the pictures of her were like this !
Of course we had to do Ginger Bread houses! O where is mine you ask?? Mom threw it away :)
We woke up and had Christmas breakfast at Risa's! We just hung out all day and overall had such a wonderful Christmas!
*I lost my photos of Christmas morning! UGH!!!!!! I of course made Vea and Viv wait in my room until I had everything all set up and ready! I will continue that tradition that my dad did that I hated so much! I just have too!Vea is finally getting the whole thing of Santa and stuff so she was extra fun this year!





2 comments:
Nice picture of me with the m&m's. .... That is definitely a day boy picture
Nice picture of me with the m&m's. .... That is definitely a day boy picture
Post a Comment