Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April

And this is the life.....
We swim LOTS!


We have made so many new friends that we LOVE

 Vea is getting sillier by the day! She is so OBSESSED with bugs! Rollie Pollies have been the main attraction! I dump out my swimming bag and out come probably 27 rollie pollies! She would like to keep them in a baggie because she is "worried" about them. Yes that is what she says!
The meltdowns are subsiding!!! She is doing great at sharing with all the kids! and just becoming such a big girl over this last month!

 And Viv...just look at these pictures and you know she is the HAPPIEST baby still! She eats everything and anything she can get her hands on! Just such a angel! with a little of spice thats for sure! She has been teasing Vea a little bit...kindof giving her a hard time and all I can do is laugh! She LOVES vea!
April has been so fun and  being out here I am learing so much about myself. As a mom, as a wife, and really what I want in my life! I am loving out here in the dirrrrty south! :)

0 comments: