Friday, September 21, 2012

Cancun 2012

We are definitely spoiled this year! We have a lot of trips planned and a lot of them are to amazing locations like Cancun, Mexico! We were invited by Tika and Carli and how could we refuse! I have nothing to say about this trip I would change. It was truly amazing. Beaches were just like white dust, the water was amazingly blue, hot the whole time we were there, and best of all unlimited drinks and food. We stayed at the Grand Park Royal in Cancun. It was awesome! All the people that worked there were so nice and just made the whole experience better! It honestly felt like we were on dirty dancing. Lots of activities, the same workers all day everyday, just really fun! I can't wait to go back next year!!
 
 
 
The fastest bus ride of my life!
 

Thanks so much for such a unbelievable time!

2 comments:

Tevita said...

Had a blast no better couple to go on vacation with

Chad, Jenn, Mila and Rome said...

YOu guys are cute!!