Saturday, March 8, 2008

And here I go....

Photobucket

So i guess I will try this blogger thing once more! I just recently found out that I am PREGNANT! Definitely unexpected in every way. For some reason I thought I would be ready for this being a mom thing because I watch Meggy and Ava so much!But I think I realize now that it will be nothing like watching your neices that you want to spoil in every way! The rules will have to come in, the no sleeping in anymore....man, it will be hard just with that!! :) Then I think what I have right now that has helped and will help me through it all! My wonderful parents, more like my best friends, seester #1 and seester #2, dude, and last but not least my husband Tevita!! (sigh) I will be alright!!


PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Awwww... your a blogger! :) Yeah!! Now I can look at your and cry too! :)

HaleyandGabe said...

congrats!!! its SUPER fun!

Ela and Daniel Asisi said...

Oh you are going to be a GREAT mom! And you can add me to the list of helpers! I'm always there if you need me good buddy!