Saturday, March 15, 2008

Fun Day at Aunt Kee's




While Risa and Meg went to princesses on ice Ava came to play at my house! It was actually the hardest time I had watching Ava! I am in the middle of moving in, remodeling, and cleaning! Its a dust disaster! My floors are hardwood throughout the entire house and I haven't got any rugs yet so the two softest places in my house right now are my bed and couch :) You can imagine how hard it was to contain Ava on either of those two! For some weird reason my couch makes every ones hair stand straight up! But we had lots of fun! Many more visits to come.


3 comments:

Duncahoo said...

Oh thats very funny thanks for always babysitting kee!!!

*WEST* said...

First of all CONGRATS!!! Those pics are tooo cute! What a fun Aunt you are! I bet your fam is so excited to have another one on the way!!!!

Jenn said...

hahaha... those pictures are funny!! I miss you guys soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!