So I have been working at Costco for almost a 8 months now and I go to work everyday thinking about what I could definitely do without during the day and it would probably go a little smoother!! Don't get me wrong I love working there, sometimes, but I thought I would share with you some of the "fun" things i get to experience everyday! Just Like X96, these are my things the MUST go!
1. People setting their kids on top of the counters with their gross diapers all over the place! YUCK!
2. SAMPLES, SAMPLES, And more SAMPLES! Please just get out the way and do your shopping! You can eat when you get home!
3. People making me "top off" their ice cream or their smoothies! You get like a 12 oz. cup of ice cream! How much do you really need!
4. Making people "special" mixes of muffins. There are about 50 already made mixes of muffins. Just choose one. Honestly!
5. Churros!!! How many can you possibly order! I get requests of 10 to 13 churros at one time! What do you do with them! Why do you need so many!
6. Parents having their children order their food! Yah, its cute but when I am in a hurry, which you always are in the food court. The last thing you need to be doing is trying to figure out what the heck these kids are saying! Just make it easier on us and order for them!
7. Having people come and order about 20 minutes after the store closes and you wonder why we don't have the food you want! Of course you get mad. But would you like us to keep cooking that long to cater to you people that are the last minute shoppers! Belive me, we love you kind of people!
Here are just some things that I definately love about my place of work! If you have anything to add feel free! Thanks for letting me vent!!
Father's Day!
10 years ago
4 comments:
My favorite is when you have two small items, it'll take you less than 5 minutes to check out and the lady in front of you with a cart load of shit, looks at you and your measly amount of items and continues to load her stuff on the conveyer belt. Then while the checker is ringing in her groceries, she sits their and questions the price on EVERY SINGLE ITEM. THEN she looks at you and says, "I'm sorry, I should've let you go first." Uh, you think?!?
Hahah.... your so funny!!!
Oh, you know what really gets at me...They ask me to upgrade my card every freakin' time I go in there...and they make me feel stupid everytime I say NO THANKS! Ha Ha, I love it! You're so hilarious!
LOL! I love this! Your crazy funny Kenz!!
Post a Comment