Saturday, August 9, 2008

So Whatza Been going On!

So I have been going and going this summer so I haven't had time to sit and blog! Ris would be shaking her head at me, Miss Queen Bee blogger. But I have had a lot of changes in the last month so here what has been going on.

MEET GEORGE!!
So Tevita and I went to see the new Batman, which can I say was amazing, but as we were walking out we saw a beautiful glowing, and sparkly sign that said "Puppies for sale". Okay so it wasn't glowing and it wasn't definately wasn't sparkly, it was actually cardboard. My heart droppped and I pulled Tevita to the glowing sign. All these puppies with their cute puppy smell came and loved us. I looked at Tevita and he said "Well, go to the atm inside". And to make a long story short, our newest member to our growing family, GEORGE aka Jorge.

He loves to sit outside on the porch and watch all the people and cars drive by! Today he sat and ate the rain drops dropping from our house!
Photobucket
I knew he would fit in because he has bright green eyes, like Vita, and dam, does the dog snore! Just like Vita!

ODE TO VEA!
Next on the list we have been slowly but surely been putting together Vea's room! It is coming along great! For some reason Tevita thinks that you can just buy things like the crib, stroller, and changing table already made and shipped like that! That would be a huge box!! Thanks baby for putting together everything! Your the best!


Here it is with my bedding! Thanks to the meem and her professional sewing skills! Your the best mom! I love you! And everyone I don't want to see a version similar to this anywhere else or you know i will getcha'..... wink, wink.

So between George and preparing for the new baby we have just been playing at home being boring married people. :) Oh and I know everyone reading this is thinking that I am a crazy person for getting a puppy right before a baby. But come on, look at that face. How can you say no! Tee Hee!

6 comments:

Ela and Daniel Asisi said...

CUTE BLOG! Makenzie, I'm so excited for you and Tevita to be parents! And I agree that George is too cute, even if he likes to eat my toes! :)

Meagan said...

Your crib looks awesome! I love it! Your so lucky to have a professional seamstress as a mom:) Its going to be so cute!!

Duncahoo said...

Your CRAZY, the bedding looks soooo good. What a good meem we have,

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so cute!!! What a perfect little family you guys are! I love love love your crib and the bumpers are sooooooo cute!!! I wish I was there! I cant wait to see you guys this weekend!! Love ya

Jenn said...

Oh, and I love the background for your blog... where can I get one like that?? Oh and I love that one of Ted putting the bed together! You two are so cute!

Jenn said...

I love your blog you have always been so creative. I can not believe your having a little one, I'm excited for you! We need to talk and catch up my # is 367-1844