Tuesday, August 19, 2008

AlreadY a Year!



Photobucket
So Yesterday was me and Tevita's one year anniversary. Too bad we couldn't celebrate it in style...in style I mean a glass of our champagne from our wedding!But we did have a ton of fun! First we got up and I made breakfast for us then we got ready and went shopping for Vea's rocker to put in her room. No luck though. Tevita likes the really soft and squishy chairs and for some reason I like the stiff upright chairs. Ha Ha Ha thanks to my dad and his couch! ;) I got use to the stiffness! Then we went to nordy's and got a chai....don't judge. After we made our way to get a couples masseage. Tevita got a hot stone massage while I got a pregnancy massage. I got so so sick! I thought for sure I was going to pass out, throw up, just something! So I had to stop the girl right in the middle of it cause I couldn't take it anymore! I feel so bad cause she really was doing a great job! It was the weirdest thing! But it ws fun to actually have some time with my husband! He is always so busy at work! I love you baby! Your the best hubby and going to be the best daddy!
Here are some Fun photos from over the years!



2 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy one year!!! Congrats to you, you guys look so cute together! You better call me girl!

Ela and Daniel Asisi said...

Congrats you guys! What an amazing year the two of you have had! YAY!! CHEERS to the two of you!!