.jpg)
On August 18th my mom and my seesters threw me a huge baby shower! I couldn't believe how many people came to support me! I got everything you could imagine! And then some! Ris made sure that everything was pink! She is so funny! Jenn got to come in from California for the weekend! It was so nice to see her! And my mom made her world famous sugar cookies! It was so fun! Everything was besutiful! I can't tell you how grateful I am for the family that I have! You guys go out of your way to make sure that everything is great for me! I am blessed to have my sisters and my mom as my best friends! Thank you guys so much for all you do for me, Tevita, and Vea! I couldn't ask for more! XOXO!
3 comments:
Awwww... your so cute! I have some more pics for you! I love you lots and you have the cutest belly right now!!!!!! :)
What great Aunties my girls have!!!
What a good shower too.
How fun!! You look amazing! When are you due???
Post a Comment