Saturday, September 6, 2008

I love Old Memories!!

Memories...I hope you will play along.Here are the directions:
1. Add a comment on my blog and leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot just do anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Hahaha... thats funny! I remember that too! Those were both good ones! :)
I remember playing Mario Brothers in your cute apt. eating the BEST chips and salsa...YUM...and drinking so much that we had to walk home... haha...
I also remember watching you get ready for your Bridal Pictures,and getting your makeup done, you looked so amazing!

Jenn said...

Oh! We have had so many memories together. I remember sleepovers at your house and mine!! Do you remember sneeking boys over in my dads trailer? and crazy nights at davia's? footbal games, seven peaks, your neighbor cam valentine who I was so in love with? Eww Gross! Any who. We have had some crazy memories!

Ela and Daniel Asisi said...

Makenzie, we've had some fun times. I can't pick out a favorite, but I can tell you that I smile every time I think of nights we've gone dancing at Harry O's. I laugh out loud everytime I think of my birthday night three years ago in Park City. In fact I almost pee my pants when I think of my birthday last year at the Tavernacle (remember when Allison fell off her chair). I get a tear in my eye when I think of you coming down the aisle on your beautiful wedding day to marry my little brother. I remember all the good advice you've given me about life and LOVE, while sitting in your kitchen. Best of all, I'm so excited for the memories yet to be made!! WOO, WOO!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Makenzie! Okay so I was peepin in on your cute blog!! Well I dont have a blog - yet - but I do have a funny memory I would like to share. Remember when we took that road trip to vegas?? Lets just say a Starbucks cup was involved and no rest areas or gas stations in sight... I laughed so hard, and as a matter of fact, I am laughing now just picturing it!! ;) thanks for the good times my friend!

Jenn said...

I misss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenn said...

I want to see your baby! Post some pics! I bet she is so freakin cute!!!!!!