Monday, February 2, 2009

Da Supa Bowl! Go Steelers!


Could Tevita be more excited? The Steelers won the Super Bowl!! He has been on cloud nine since he woke up yesterday! We went over to the Wolfgramms this year and made a day of it! First we went bowling and of course it turned into a extreme competition. Adrian won the first round and T.J. won the second. Each winning the pot of $25. It is so funny to see the reactions on peoples faces when we go places with Adrian. She is the funniest competitor. Screaming, yelling, and laughing is all she does! Its hilarious! And of course Vea slept through all the screaming and excitement!
Adrian with her big winnings, Me with the head nod..why do I do that, and Lorian lookin pretty!

What a great Game! Congrats Babee and Mike Tomlin. Sorry Reggie, youv'e been replaced with Mike!

Tevita decided he wanted john to shave Steelers in his hair! How funny!


And after all this back to my regular routine....makin some bottles!

9 comments:

Ela and Daniel Asisi said...

Oh so fun! Vea looks adorable and you look GREAT!!

Carli and Tika said...

Love Vita's hair! He is so funny to watch a game with, I thought Tika got excited till I watched one with him! p.s. I love your kitchen cabinets.

Jenn said...

Your so cute!!!!!

Ashley and Ryan said...

K- A. You are soo DAMN SKINNY!!!! B. Your baby is adorable... (and 4 months old!!!!!!) C. Your kitchen is soooooo beautiful!!!! I want to see your house!!!! Love your face! Our babies are old!!!! :(

Meagan said...

ha ha tevitas hair is so funny!!! and you look hot!

Adrian Wolfgramm said...

It was a fun day...you forgot to mention that I also am the Dr. Mario champ....just kidding, thanks for coming and making the time all the more fun. I think your great and baby Vea is such a good party goer, never hear a peep from her, she really is darling in every way. Always welcome!!! til next time...tahtah

3+Love~aki=Us said...

Fun! Go STEELERS!! Vea is a babe..but you know that! Love the blog =)

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

Vita your hair is stylin'! It looks so sweet! Kenz you are hot, and baby Vea you are too stinkin' cute! I love the pink steelers shirt! You guys make the cutest little fam! Hope you're all doing well! Love ya!

TG and Steph said...

I have the same Polamalu jersey. Where did you get Vea's cute shirt?