I love that she has like a death grip on the center of it!
I cant believe how big she is getting. I get to throw her around a lil' bit now. Ha ha ha Just kidding! But she is gettin to be a big girl! She is 14 lbs. now and 24 inches! I tried to give up the gloves but she has found her thumb and seriously loves it. So back on the mittens they go. NO THUMB SUCKING! I had to go out and buy some more because she was soaking 2 sets a day. So I used socks for awhile there :)You Have to love the hair!
Vea is getting so much hair that we finally put a REAL bow in her hair! No KY, no headband, a real bow! I was so excited for her...well, more for me but its okay! My little doll!


She is starting to blow bubbles to you, and my mom said she loves that sound she makes while you hold her. Its like her tounge is pressed on the roof of her mouth and its like a thinking sound I would say. Its so cute. Loves the octupus that hangs from her swing, and she loves to stare at the monkey that goes up and down on her chair! Its so funny to watch. She will just stare at him forever, loves loves the speckled frog song from dad, and loves to hear WIDE MOUTH FROG from mom. Its a trademark story from my mommy! I think she does it a little better but I am workin on it!
9 comments:
OH she is BEAUTIFUL! Love the hair and those squishy cheeks!!
She is so cute Makenzie! I love the bumbo, I think its the greatest thing ever invented! I cant believe how big she is getting... She is so beautiful!
OHHHH the BUMBO!!!!! Isnt it great!!! Boston's belly is too big though he has a hard time sittin in it and i have to PUSH his FAT lil legs down into it!!! ya , he is my chubby lil bug. SHe is sooo so cute!!! OUr babies are growing up so fast!! I love her hair!!!!!! And i want to kiss those cute cheeks! WEll i love you! And you and your Vea are so beautiful!!!
She is so dang cute! I can't wait til my lil girl gets here!
She is getting so big! I love her cheeks, I just want to squeeze them.
Oh my gosh, she is getting so big Kinz!! Wow! I cant wait to come home and see her!
Those pictures are soo cute!!! I love that baby!
She is a doll!!! I love those bumbo chairs! I'll call you when I'm down in a few days.
Cute pics, glad to see you finally updated. Vea really is a doll and IS growing so fast. Fun times!!
Post a Comment