Sunday, April 12, 2009

Oh my god has it really been this long!! I am so sorry! so the latest scoop is Vea is a big girl now!!! And I am loving every minute of it! She is becoming a little spoiled ....weird I know... and just a little cuter everyday! Some of the things she is liking are

* Her Bink...still. She has now learned how to take it out and put it back into her mouth! Yay!

* Her Jumper! She can play in it all day! She just laughs and laughs!!

* She is now sitting up so good! Still a little wobbly here and there but mostly got it down!

* She has two front teeth! They are so stinkin cute! Not fully in yet but they are peepin through!

* Vea now weighs 16 lbs. I think most of it is in her cheeks! I want to eat them!

* Still hating tummy time but now we have got the swimming through the air down! Slight movement.. I can't wait!

* Loves loves loves her cousins! She is so interested in all the kids around!

I am having so much fun being a mommy and I know Tevita adores Vea! He does have the magic touch with her...One snug and she is gone! zzzz! She is sleeping from about 8 pm till about 6 am! So the sleep is slowly coming back into play for Tevita and I!! Her 6 month appointment is coming up so I will post whats going on!!!

8 comments:

Ashley and Ryan said...

Love Love LOVE THIS LIL GIRL!!!! SHE IS TOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!

Kate & The Girl's said...

She is so dang cute. She's growing up so fast. :)

Duncahoo said...

So Stinkin cute!!!

aubphotography said...

She is sooooo cute! lucky you

TG and Steph said...

I can't get over how adorable Vea is. She's getting so big! I love her cute flower headbands. I wish that Keilani would let me put headbands on her, she absolutely hates them.

Whitney said...

McKenzie hey this is Whitney I found your blog through Erica's. Your little girl is adorable! I have a little girl too and they look to be around the same age. Isn't it the best!!

LC said...

Vea is so adorable! Aren't little girls just way to much fun!

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

I know what you mean about wanting to eat those cheeks! They are too darn cute! She is such a cutie...you and Vita are amazing! She's lucky to have you too! Tre can say Vea now, it's soooo adorable! Love ya :)