
Vea and I finally made a trip out to California to see Jenn and Kev! It was the funnest time! On the way there was awful. First off, i was planning on making her bottle right before be boarded the plane. So as I am shaking the bottle to mix the formula with the hot water the drop iN totally busts open and milk flies all over me and vea and the floor of the plane...that was the only bottle I had on me!! So I am already having so much anxiety of not feeding her on time, on top of that near the end of the flight she starts to get a little fussy. Hmmm, I wonder why. So she starts crying. And we all know the annoying people on the plane with crying babies...I was finally one of them. So the guy in front of me gave me the old look over the shoulder like "Shut your kid up" and I was so frantic I looked at him and said very calmly ;) "I KNOW, I KNOW SHE IS CRYING!! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO!!" He decided not to respond.
Everyday there our morning routine was Chai and toast...on rice bread of course. Followed by our supplement of juice plus! then on the first two days we went shopping! It was so nice! Vea did great! The third day we went to the beach! A little windy but so much fun!! I want to go back so bad!! It was so relaxing and way too much of a good time! Thanks again for letting us come and play with you, Jenn and Kev!
The water was freezing!! Every time the waves came in and touch our feets
Vea would take a big breath!!






3 comments:
Oh!! I am so sorry the flying was a bit on the stressful side!! But looks like you guys had so much fun!!! You, your baby, and your sisters are so beautiful!!! Love you!!
Sooo Cute Kenz! That darn old man, I wish I could've been on the plane to bop him over the head. When Scott and I went out to Washington last summer, we were tardos and thought we had Tre's formula and bottle in our carry on...but it was in our luggage under the plane. He cried half the way there and finally conked out from all of the crying. We were lucky enough to have understanding people around us. We feel your pain! Miss Vea Marie...you're a doll!
You girls are so CUTE!! I love the pic with the sand all over her face. So nice that you could get away. SO FUN!!!
Post a Comment