Monday, August 31, 2009

Time

Time is going by so fast. I wake up everyday and everything around me is changing. Vea is getting to be so big already. Everyone tells me not to be so emotional but I am planning her first birthday already! I know it will only get better from here but goodness! She is walking a couple of steps here and there! She almost has it!
Pardon the outfit!

Talking a lot! says Elmo, mom, daddy, wow, spits her tounge... i know not good to teach but good thing we have Ava to keep her in line. Ava will say "bea, hot sauce"! or she will say "No bea!"
She is eating, well, trying almost everything. The worst gag reflexes! Throws up probably once a day! Poor thing! Then smiles right after... She loves morning cereal. Fruit loops and Apple jacks are her favorite. Tried Trix but not really a fan!

She loves loves her cousins! Stares at the picture of Meg and Ava at meems house! She adores Meg, ...Ava...tries to stand her ground with her. Its pretty funny to watch! Risa got all the girls matching jamas when she went shopping! They all have dancies that go with them!



Vea and Ava matched in purple, while Meg has pink as always :) Meg is always wanting to help out with Vea!

Vea, Ava, and then Meg watching pa and dude working out in the back yard! Doesn't this just show her personalities!

2 comments:

Duncahoo said...

They are all so cute and naughty!!!

Jenn said...

Haha...They are sooo cute! I love that...No bea! so funny! I have the cutest neices ever!! I am so lucky!