Friday, July 24, 2009

Ouch!

Her poor poor knees! She is crawling around like crazy and all my floors are hardwood! I am so sorry Baby Vea! They are so red and swollen!!! So I have been putting leg warmers on her so help a little bit!



Funniest thing!! She is moving way way to fast! Hates getting her diaper changed so the most Tevita could get her diaper on was with one bum cheek hanging out! I guess she didn't get the Eckles booty right!! :)





You want to pinch it don't cha!

3 comments:

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

So tempting! I do wanna pinch :) That was the worst part of the crawling phase for me too! Love those Vea pics! Vea, I love your new princess mobile :) Love you guys!

Whitney said...

I do want to pinch it! That is so cute :) I know how Tevita feels not being able to get the diaper on just right. Remi wont sit still for a second I have to pin her down with my feet!

Jenn said...

Haha...How cute is her little bum! At least he tried! :) She is the freaken cutest baby ever! You guys should probably have more cause you make the prettiest babies! :)