Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bump*kins!


Every year we have been getting together and carving pumpkins as a family! The grandmas come over and everything! Risa made the best chille this year! Yum! It was a lot of fun with Vea bigger! She loved the pumpkins! Was so interested of what was on the inside! Tevita even let her taste it...YUCK!!








Cute 'jamas for the girls! They all glow in the dark! Love this!



It was a good year! I think that maybe The Asisi's won the pumpkin carving contest this year! We missed you Jenn and Kev so much! Wasn't the same without your artistic views on pumpkins, Jenn!

8 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

I love carving pumpkins! IT looks like you all had a great time! It's always funner when they kind of understand what's going on cause they are older! Hope you have a great Halloween!

Meagan said...

Yay! that was so fun! I'm not sure i remember anyone voting that you were the winners though.. ha ha!

Jenn said...

:( I can hardly read your guys' blogs cause I get sad or cry on most of them! I miss you guys so much and WONT miss another year of this! I love all the pics, I have the best family ever! Love and miss you guys lots!

Spence & Aiona said...

i love you guys!!!! you are beautiful and so is that sweet little sugar of yours! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey Makenzie, I found your blog on facebook. Love the pictures of your little girl. She's beautiful.

Tevita said...

I love my two little Bump'kins

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

Woohoo! Way to bring home the bacon on the pumpkin carving contest! You guys rock!

Lauren Borquez said...

She is such a baby doll :)