Vea is finally ONE! I can't believe that it has already been that long! Goodness, she has so much personality, so loving, and way too funny for her age! She says thank you, mom, daddy, go, and a whole lot more gibberish! She dances anytime music is on. In the car is the funniest cause she just tilts her head from side to side. Her favorite movie is Madagascar! She loves it!!! I mean really how many times can you watch it in a day. Loves the outside, her cousins, and most of all her dad! She thinks he is the greatest! Vea gives "uma's" (kiss in tongan) to everything. That is what she says too. Uma to her chair, Uma to her horse, and Uma to all her books. It is so cute! She loves danimals, french toast, and anything with melted cheese. We are off bottles completely now... ugh! That was more hard for me than it was for her. She didn't like them anyway. So now its mostly pink milk!
Vea has a mouth full of teeth! Konks on her head probably 75% of the time! The girl has no fear! She hates to snug. Unless its dad of course. She is walking everywhere! Hates having shoes on her feet! My mom says she acts exactly like me. Wants to do her own thing and is happy doing it! I can't tell you the feeling I get every morning when I see her! Gosh, who knew you could have this kind of love for someone. Its beautiful!
For her birthday we went to Build-a-bear and made a bear for her! Talula is her bears name! Thanks to the bright thinking of her mom and dad...okay and Cool Runnings! She loved all the bears. We didn't plan Tevita and her matching but its pretty cute!
After Build-a-Bear we went to lunch and then went to pick out bumpkins at Shannon's house! She thought they were the coolest things.


We had a birthday party for her on Sundee! It was so overwhelming for me! I wanted everything to be perfect! Her cake was just a yellow cupcake with cream cheese frosting! The night ended out to be great and lots of fun for everyone!

She tried to put out the candles with her fingers! Ouch!

She ate the cake so dainty! Little finger fulls of frosting! Wasn't that big of a fan of it!

Liked the ice cream cone a lot better!! I guess we will know that now for next time!!! :)

Always the "O" face


NAKED!! All the ice cream and cake off her!! Would much rather be naked!

Thanks to all my family who brought her amazing gifts! And thankyou for supporting Tevita and I for our daughters birthday! We appreciate all you do for us and big " 'Uma's" to you guys!
Love You!
7 comments:
yeeeeaaaaaaa BUMPKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is not 1. What? I love that huge cupcake. looks delish!
Oh how cute did it all turn out!! I love the update, it's so nice to read how she is doing and all the things she likes! So cute!! The birthday looked so fun and I'm so sad i missed it. I can't wait to see you guys soon! Love you guys!!
AWE!! I can not believe our babies are one!! She looks so cute!! I am in love with her!!! She is so cute!! Happy b day vea!!! Boston and I wuv you!!!
love the bears name Talula! My mom begged me to name bostyn talula! The guys on Gabe's ball team call her talula its hilarious. Thats where her name tutu comes from!anyways,
She is so cute and the party looked way cute! GOOD JOB! ok its time to start on baby number 2! hurry up, hahaha! btw, who took her one year pictures?
SHe is so beautiful. AND love the birthday PIC!!!
Happy Bday Squishy. We love you!
Post a Comment