Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Morning!

I always remember my dad making us all go into my parents room christmas morning so he could go downstairs and make sure santa set everything up right... Really it was so he could go have his cup of coffee! It seemed like eternity that we were up in that room! But coming down the stairs and seeing all of our individual piles of presents made all the waiting worth it! I can't wait to keep my favorite tradition alive with Vea! I know it seems like torture but I always smile about it!
We woke up on Christmas turned on the christmas tree lights and we were so excited to see Vea's Face when she saw Santa came!
Her pile of presents!

Christmas Morning CHEEZER! She is so freakin cute!


Dad & Vea


She did so good on opening all the presents!












Loves her Princess Tent!!


Now everyone Relaxing! Tevita putting together the Baby Stuff!


Look at those lips!!! I love her!

After Opening presents we went over to Tevita's parents for a bit then headed over to Risa's for Christmas breakfast! Then Back over to my parents for movies and hanging out! This is the life!!


7 comments:

Tevita said...

SO SO SO SO MUCH FUN!

Audrey Crisp said...

So cute! I love your tree and decor btw! Happy Holidays!

Jenn said...

So cute Kinz! I love Vea's hair! :) What a cute little family you have! :)

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

Oooh too cute! Vea, you're the most adorable girl ever!!! Aren't Christmas traditions the best!!! Love you guys!

Duncahoo said...

I just love her so much, she is so damn cute! Merry Christmas!

Meagan said...

I love the picture of her in her crib!!! she is so dang cute!!! What a good looking family:)

The Matchie Clan said...

HOW FUN!! Lots of fun stuff. Ari loves the tent you gave her by the way. She puts it in front of the tv and watches it from the inside looking through the little window.