
Vea is getting bigger by the second! I can't keep up with it! We get her dressed and every morning she looks more and more like a little .....person! She has the funniest little personality! So entertaining, so happy, and so silly!Her schedule:
Wake up about 7:30 a.m.
Wake up about 7:30 a.m.
Get some pink milk and snug on the couch till about 8:15/8:30am
Breakfast
Tubby/Get dressed
PLAY PLAY PLAY
Breakfast
Tubby/Get dressed
PLAY PLAY PLAY
nap about 10:30a.m.
Lunchy when she wakes up
PLAY PLAY PLAY
Nap at 3:30pm
Dinner about 5:30p.m.
Tubby
Show
Na night about 7:30p.m.
She really isn't the best eater! She loves any type of fruit. Peaches, pineapple, and grapes are her favorite! You must ignore her while she eats or she really won't get anything in her belly! Loooves my cookies! She wakes up in the morning and says "cookie??"
We have been going through this hitting phase! She hits when she is excited, angry, for fun, anything really ends up in hitting! I hope she passes through this quickly! She is very quick to give you kisses after though so I guess that is a upside! I get those slobbery kisses that I love! She has recently started stroking my hair when she knows she is in trouble! How can you be mad at that!
She loves to brush her teeth! LOVES tub time, and still LOVES Elmo! She calls every man daddy! Its really cute! Ask her whats in her mouth and she sticks out her tongue! Yes, she has her mommas tongue! And if you know me you know its VERY long!
Oh don't worry, she is just watching Elmo!! She is so funny!


She loves my makeup case, loves to go through it, pull everything out, and loves to dust the brushes on your face!
She does not like the giant ginger bread man on Shrek 2! She thinks its very scary! HATES vegetables! Really, I always thought that people lie when they said that kind of stuff but really, ANY vegetable she will not eat! I tried to mix some peas with her o noodle soup that she loves and she would eat all the noodles and spit out the peas! She knows where her belly, toes, eyes, and hair are. When I ask her where her belly is she sticks it out really far! She has been stacking everything! Loves to align all of her tub toys on the ledge of the tub!
She loves to brush her teeth! LOVES tub time, and still LOVES Elmo! She calls every man daddy! Its really cute! Ask her whats in her mouth and she sticks out her tongue! Yes, she has her mommas tongue! And if you know me you know its VERY long!
Oh don't worry, she is just watching Elmo!! She is so funny!


She loves my makeup case, loves to go through it, pull everything out, and loves to dust the brushes on your face!
She does not like the giant ginger bread man on Shrek 2! She thinks its very scary! HATES vegetables! Really, I always thought that people lie when they said that kind of stuff but really, ANY vegetable she will not eat! I tried to mix some peas with her o noodle soup that she loves and she would eat all the noodles and spit out the peas! She knows where her belly, toes, eyes, and hair are. When I ask her where her belly is she sticks it out really far! She has been stacking everything! Loves to align all of her tub toys on the ledge of the tub! All and all Vea is a doll!

5 comments:
I have to laugh because Keilani's schedule is almost identical to Vea's. She wakes up, takes naps, and goes to bed the exact same time as Vea. She's such a cutie!
We need to get these girls together!!
She is a total doll! That show position is hilarious! What a cutie! Love you guys!
She is a total doll! That show position is hilarious! What a cutie! Love you guys!
She is adorable!! She deffinatley has her own personality. Its so much fun watching them grow and see them come out of there little shells. We love Vea so much!!
Post a Comment