Monday, September 27, 2010

Vea's Birthday Party!

We decided to get vea a kitchen this year for her birthday! Its not till October 2nd but this last weekend was really the last "good" weekend to have a party outside and still have the weather cooperate! Sundee we had her party and it turned out better than I had hoped for! Everything went really smoothly which doesn't happen most of the time!
Tevita starting to put together her kitchen!

She liked the box most of all!

End product!


We ordered a bouncy thing! This whole thing was a little annoying for me. I had wanted them to drop it off at 1:00pm. 1:30 rolls around no bouncy, 2:15 rolled around no bouncy. So I tried calling them a million times, there phone went straight to voicemail. I was livid! Thinking about the nasty email I was going to send them.... So about 3:45 rolls around and I get a call from the bouncy people saying that they must of screwed something up in their schedule and will come right away! PHEW! I was going to be so sad! It was the wrong princess tent we wanted but it worked! Next time I will confirm the crap out everything! :)




Some of the peeps of the party





My dear friend Ali made Vea's birthday cake. She also had made my wedding cake! She is brilliant! The bottom layer and the top layer were rice krispies and the middle was yellow cake! It was delicious! MMM!



Vea was definatly spoiled this year! She got every kind of food possible for her kitchen, pots and pans, dolls, bubble makers, and more more more! Thank you so much everyone!


Thank you so much for all your love and support with our family and coming to celebrate this special day with Vea! We love you all! UMA!!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Sooo cute!! Wish I was there! That cake turned out amazing and how cute is that bouncy house! :) Love her!!

Duncahoo said...

Super cute birthday with LOTS of yummy treats! We love you Vea, happy birthday!

HaleyandGabe said...

that is the cutest kitchen I have ever seen!!

*WEST* said...

Ummm that cake is so freaking CUTE!
I ate one of your sugar cookies last night they were deeeelish!!
Happy Birthday to Vea!

Brittany Anne said...

That kitchen is adorable! Everything looked amazing. Can't believe she is two already.