Thats for you Jenn!
I LOVED the bowling scene the most! I tried to re-inact it for Tevita but he didn't get it! Owell! We still had a awesome time going bowling!
She started out just staring for awhile
Tevita * Makenzie * Vea * Vivienne
She started out just staring for awhile
9 comments:
What a fun family day! Vea, your boots are darling!
yes yes yes I do remember that movie, that was my favorite part, my friend Jen, funny, used to sing that song over and over!!! hes a coooooool rider! oh good times!
Looks like fun:) You guys are so cute!! Vea's boots are so freaking adorable!
Yeah! I just watched Grease 2 and it is my favorite show ever! Vea looks so freaking cute! xoxoxo
ahhahahahaha!!! Thats hilarious. I cant believe you remember us doing that. I just laughed so hard!
How fun that you guys went bowling, and vea looks so cute. Love the boots!! And I love those photo booth pictures.
oh my gosh you guys are a beautiful family!!! love these amazing posts Maki, and I love you! Thank you for your amazing friendship!
Hahaha... fun times. Bowling is the funnest. cute photo booth pics!
Hey just saw your family pictures on my sisters blog! You guys are beautiful :) I would text you this but I dont have yuour number :(
Too cute, Tell V it's football time GO STEELERS!
Post a Comment