Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pregnancy

I don't know where I have been lately......hmmm.... sitting on my butt, shopping for Christmas, and sitting on my butt some more. After my 8 week appointment come to find out I have a pelvic tear, which is a soft spot in the placenta. So They have put me on pelvic rest which entails I can't lift over 5 lbs. for 8 weeks and then no more than 20 lbs. for the rest of my pregnancy. No working out, No strenuous activity, and worst of all NO SEX!!!!  I have never heard of this happening to someone. I am so sad! I was thinking that I was so lucky with Vea's pregnancy that I was maybe going to have a easy one this time too. I was so wrong!
I have been sooooo sick everyday, all day, my headaches have recently come back, and it has just been so hard, so emotional, and just not at all fun!
I asked the nurse how the hell am I suppose to function without lifting 5 lbs??? I have a 2 year old! As "sympathetic" as she was she just said to do as least as possible. So i have been trying to do just that. I don't want to lose this baby. I don't want anything wrong with this baby. I know that every pregnant woman can vouch for me when I say all I think about is the health of this baby. It has totally consumed me. If I forget my prenatal I feel soooo guilty! I think about how blessed my family has been to have completely healthy babies, beautiful babies. I don't want to go through this again. I don't ever want to be pregnant again. I don't want to think about this kind of stuff but how can I not?
I am hoping on my 12 week appointment I can hear the words..... you may workout, you may have sex.... but then I think well now if I do is it going to make things worse??? Should I just not workout for the rest of the time? I think Tevita will die if we don't get the go ahead to ...ya know! :)
I am a little frustrated if you can't tell. I am trying to stay positive and not think all the worse possible situations. So that's is where the pregnancy news is at as of now! I will update you on how the 12 week goes!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

:( Shoot!! Im sorry Kinz. It will get better I just know it! Pictures please! :) Cant wait for you to come out!!

Duncahoo said...

The bright side is that this is your last time! I feel for you and feel for me that I have to go through it again! xoxoxo

Adrian Wolfgramm said...

Hang in there...times are hard but will be worth it in the end. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Love ya.

ThE CaRr SuPeRsTaRs said...

Good luck girly! Hang in there!! Hope everything goes well and you get the go ahead to at least to the hanky panky!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I feel so bad. Sorry I've been MIA and such a bad friend this past while, I had NO idea. But, yes, it will only be a short while and worth it in the end. Love you girl. Be Happy!!! And tell Tevita to take care of himself for a little while :)

TG and Steph said...

Oh Makenzie I had no idea. Hopefully your morning sickness will go away by week 12 or 13. If you need anything, let us know- I'm being serious.