Sunday, December 5, 2010

Time flies when your having fun

I CANNOT believe how big Vea is! She is just so silly all the time, def gives me a run for my money, and just... makes me speechless how amazing she is! Everyday is something new. She is talking so much and is doing the funniest things everyday. Some of the quirky thhings are she uses the dryer sheets as blankets for her babies, she hoards them in her room under her recliner, wants her kitty and her chicken (they are little beanie babies) in the dryer so they are warm when they come out. While she eats she likes to wipe her face then your face, AALLL the animals need to be lined up while she eats. The girl already needs a audience. I think she climbs in and out of her crib like 15 times a day to get her fix on her binkie. Its the funniest thing to see her in there with it. She like rolls her eyes and just sits there with her eyes in a daze. Haha
That girl has a whole mouth of teeth and LOVES to brush and floss her teeth, hates her hair done, and hates to get dressed. Wants to be naked...
Always loves to play is Tevita's clothes. Throughout the day while Tevita is at work she always includes him in our activities. When we have a tea party she will say  "Here daddy, eat." When I try to push up her sleeve she lifts her opposite arm and waits for Tevita to push it up. Its quite amusing. She is so funny.



I am so excited for Christmas this year! I think she is a little too young to know exactly whats going on but it will still be lots of fun. She kisses the tree every night before we go to bed, she tries to kiss EVERY ornament too but that is way too long! We are going to California on the 20th for Christmas with the Jackson's and we are so excited!!!! All Vea has been saying is " see Jack momma." She loves the puppies! One day.. maybe after this baby. :)

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh... I cant believe how hilarious she is! She is soooo you!! I love it, cant wait to squeeze her, and you too! :) I laughed so hard at the binky thing... I cant wait for this stuff!! :)

Duncahoo said...

So stinkin cute! We love her getting so big.

Meagan said...

Haha!!! She is so funny, and yes so you!! I cant believe how big and beautiful she is!!!! love her:)

Lorien said...

Oh Makenzie, she is a keeper! love her cute little personality! You and Tevita have done good!