I was soo skeptical about it but I thought why not! I went step by step through this book! IT WORKED! Vea has not worn diapers since the day of her Potty Party! She still wore pull-ups during her nap and at night! I did not want to do the whole changing sheets every freaking night. She has had some problems with going poop. She has never been a good pooper, maybe every 3 days or so, but when we started potty training she refused to go poop on the potty. So after 7 days and tummy aches from hell the doctor told me I had to give her a suppository!! Dang! This was so traumatic! She screamed in horror. Poop started coming out instantly. Getting everywhere! It was the saddest thing to watch her have to go through that! But now with 2 tsp. of Miralax a day she is getting lots better. :) Lots of info I know but I want to remember this!
We are done with pullups all together and not one accident! I am so proud of her and can't believe how great she is doing! She is just a amazing little girl!
The Potty Party Decorations!

We had a princess party theme! We watched potty movies all day, trained her own baby to go pee pee on the potty, and had lots of treats!
We are done with pullups all together and not one accident! I am so proud of her and can't believe how great she is doing! She is just a amazing little girl!
The Potty Party Decorations!

We had a princess party theme! We watched potty movies all day, trained her own baby to go pee pee on the potty, and had lots of treats!


1 comments:
you did a great job with this babe
Post a Comment