Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter

Easter was definately different this year. I have a feeling every holiday is going to be "different" for awhile. My dad loved easter. He loved hiding those eggs and watching all the girls go for them. Loved sitting in the chair at the end of he table and handing out the money that was on the eggs. This year, Tevita and Gage took over. Gage was the hander outter. Silly stuff you miss! All in all it was a beautiful day and Vea loved the hiding of the eggs. She wanted to do it over and over! I was a little extreme on the finding of the easter eggs! I was trying to train Vea on running for them but with all my screaming and rushing I think I blew grandpa's hearing aid :)! Loved today! Miss you lots Dad!
All the party guests!
The girls!
 

2 comments:

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

You girls are too cute! Vea, I love your hair and woohoo...Congrats on being the princess of the potty throne and knocking that challenge out of the park. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Vea's hair is adorable and I love their Easter outfits. Too cute!