So I'm telling you I am definately feeling pregnant, uncomfortable, excited and all the above! I can't believe little Vivienne will be here in less than 3 weeks! It is coming up so soon and I feel like I haven't even started getting prepared! I packed my bag and her bag the other night but that is about it! We are in the middle of moving so we can't set up her room yet. UGH! But her bedding is to die for! I will post pictures up when everything is set up! Of course my wonderful mom made the bedding and maybe if you are thinking of making yours you should just hire her cause she is just the best! Anyway, the only thing I am craving now is coffee and any type of soda, I'm sure its just the carbination of the soda that I love! I have my 36 week appt. tomorrow so I will keep you posted!
Vea is finally getting that there is a baby in there! When we go shopping she will pick up clothes and say "oh my goodness, baby sister shirt" :) i love it! I hope she will being a big sister!



7 comments:
OMG, you are my hero! You are the hottest preggo girl in the world. If only I could be that cute pregnant. Love you. Miss you, girl.
You look great! Good luck with the last little while!
You are SOOO tiny!!! I HATE YOU!!!!! Love you but HATE you!! ;) you are so cute! I cant wait to see this lil baby girl!!!
You look awesome Makenzie!! I'm pretty sure at 36 weeks I looked like a beached whale:) Vea is going to be a great big sister. I can't wait to see little Vivienne. Sending our love from Mississippi.
**Carli wants to be invited to your blog. Her email address is:tikawesley15@hotmail.com
You look amazing! So excited for you guys! Can't wait to see her! Good luck with everything you are sooo close!
You are so close! Jealous! Good luck with everything! I hope your doing ok!
K you look freaking amazing! I am so so excited for you to have two little girls! You will love it and I can't wait to see how cute Vivienne will be :)
I have a Nikon D40. My husband won it at his work and I really like it but I think if I was to go and choose I would get a cannon rebel? Hope that helps! I hope your feeling good!
Post a Comment