Thursday, June 30, 2011

Blonde Beauty

Getting ready for this baby was entirely different than Vea! The hospital called me the day before and told me to come in at 6:30 a.m. to get everything started. We stayed that night at Jared and Adrian's so we didn't have to wake Vea up and haul her over there at the butt crack of dawn. One thing with Vea is you NEVER want to wake her up :). It was weird knowing that in the next couple of
hours or so I would have another baby.
Waking up I gave Vea a kiss goodbye and we headed to the hospital! On the way there my heart was very heavy with emotion. We arrived and they gave me all my gear and all the directions. I went in for my spinal block at 7:30. Mcdreamy walked in and started cutting. I got soo sick from the morphine that during the whole process I was throwing up to the side! And really for the rest of the day. They completely cut out all of my old scar tissue and at 8:12 a.m. Vivienne made her appearance!!!
I heard her cry and looked up at Tevita. It has been the hardest pregnancy so I thought for surely something would of been wrong with her. Tevita said she was beautiful and I knew everything was alright.
He brought her over to me and I was BLOWN away! We had joked right before we went in that watch Vivienne come out with blonde hair and blue eyes! and we got what we asked for!! She is beautiful!
My hot outfit! They now have like a warming coat gown! 

Swollen!


She had some fluid in her lungs so I didn't get to hold her for a couple of hours after birth! It was awful!

Vea was a lot more concerned of why I was in the hospital bed than her new sister!





You gotta paint the toes!

Coming home!

Her first day home!
My dad always called Jenn his blonde beauty now I got one of my own :)

3 comments:

Lorien said...

Yay finally you posted, love this, I teared up. Vivienne is definitely a blond beauty. She is really beautiful! Love you guys!!

Meagan said...

She is a blond beauty! I love everything about her!!

Audrey Crisp said...

I
Can't believe all her blond hair! So
Cute!