Sigh.. what can I say about this girl! Really what can I not say. Vea is the funniest little girl! She is STILL not eating anything besides a few random things. She can pack down some protein bars though. She loves them! Hopefully one day she will eat!
She has THE HARDEST time going poop. She is terrified of the coming out part of the whole thing. It is the most miserable, frustrating thing to me and probably to her too. Every time after she goes she always says her tummy feels better. Poor thing! She loves dressing up, loves doing everything that I do. Almost every morning she comes in and gets my contact case and says hold on I need to put my eyes in... who is she really! Loves being outside, anything to do with animals and water, still very attached to me and Tevita, and LOVES LOVES to sing and dance. Her favorite shows are Team Umizoomi, bubble guppies, and backyardigans. Loves any music video on MTV or VH1. Loves Chris brown, Rhianna, and any reggae!
She starts school at the end of August and I can't believe it! I have a (almost) 3 year old! She is so smart, definitely tries my patience, and has the funniest little personality.
Always wearing princess shoes everywhere!
![]() |
| I know every mom thinks this of their kids but Vea is absolutely GORGEOUS! Its hard to say no to anything! |
![]() |
| She loves any kind of cake! |
![]() |
| That dam brush in her hand my friend Jenn gave her! It is a singing Rapunzel brush. We got that wet real fast... |
![]() |
| Getting ready for Meagan's princess party! She adores Meagan |
![]() |
| and ALWAYS WANTS TO BE NAKED! |







2 comments:
She is Gorgeous! I would have a hard time saying No to that face too :)
So cute!! Vea is the prettiest, funniest girl I know! Im so lucky she is my niece:)
Post a Comment