Tevita * Makenzie * Vea * Vivienne
She's gorgeous kinz! Wow congrats to you both! You have 2 incredible little girls! I am so happy for you :)
Oh my gosh! I can't believe you have a blondie....:) These pictures are adorable! Both of your kidos are to die for! Congrats girl so happy for you!
Oh... *sigh* Im in LOOOOVE!!!!!!!!
Ohhh my goodness! She is adorable! Congrats Kenz!
Congrats! She's a doll! I love the name too!
Such great pictues of that little blondie and Vea!
I cant wait until I can be a part of their lives! Miss you all and love you guys so much.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
She's gorgeous kinz! Wow congrats to you both! You have 2 incredible little girls! I am so happy for you :)
Oh my gosh! I can't believe you have a blondie....:) These pictures are adorable! Both of your kidos are to die for! Congrats girl so happy for you!
Oh... *sigh* Im in LOOOOVE!!!!!!!!
Ohhh my goodness! She is adorable! Congrats Kenz!
Congrats! She's a doll! I love the name too!
Such great pictues of that little blondie and Vea!
I cant wait until I can be a part of their lives! Miss you all and love you guys so much.
Post a Comment