Friday, June 22, 2012

Happy Birfday Wiv!


And Vivienne is One! Could of this year gone by any faster??? 
My Viv is my angel in disquise! Has saved me, has taught me many lessons, and in some ways have helped me find myself. She is a amazing little girl and is truely such a blessing. I can't say it enough! I love her! We love her and she completes our little family!

Birthday girl in her birthday Jammas

Vea gave her a baby for her birthday! I love it when they look at each other like that... It hurts my heart! She was surrounded by sooo many people that love her and adore her! Lots of gifts from everyone!! Thanks so much!!

We went to Cracker Barrell for Viv's birthday breakfast and that girl probably ate like 2 WHOLE pancakes, eggs, yogurt, and anything else she could get her hands on! She makes me laugh!!!

We did cupcakes and Pizza for all the kiddies just at the little park in our complex! It was fast, efficient, and fun! If you know me though it was really hard to just have something so simple for her. Go big or go home I always say! But it did the trick!!

LOOOVED HER CUPCAKE!

All the party guests! So fun!!!!





0 comments: