Cassie Ford did a big balloon fight for all the kids and Vea held onto that balloon like her life depended on it! It came home with us and went to bed with us and by the next night it was about done! Popped all over. Of course, a meltdown.... Pretty funny though
Yes Yes Yes! We are still swimming lots!!
Viv is getting bigger by the second! I know that I always say how fast it goes but it really has gone by in a flash. Looking at her I can't believe how long her legs are. How smart she is! She is walking, well tumbling, around. More like a drunken sailor but definitely trying to keep up with busy Vea! She is a champ at eating and is LOOOVVING watermelon, noodles with butter, green beans, and lots of apples! Quiet as a mouse but the presence bigger than anyone!
They are the cutest sisters! It has been so fun to watch them get to know each other and have such a great bond. Viv can hold her own when it comes to rough housing, Vea Loves to take care of her, carry her from room to room, and plenty of encouragement when Viv has a big poop!
"good job Wiv" in a low voice she always says. :)
The rain here is crazy! Right when it starts to sprinkle you better run for shelter because downpour is coming right behind it! They have a volleyball court here and after it rains it gets flooded. It has become one of our favorite things to do is run in the muddy water in our panties!
My miss Vea how she has grown here. Such a big girl, has the energy I only wish I could have and really is soo darling. She is my spitfire! She has had her eye on this little boy here, Colby. Its pretty funny to watch them. Every time he is around nothing and nobody else matters :) its really cute!
I can't believe it is already the end of June! I am sad that this special crazy time here is coming close to a end. I can tell you one thing that I am happy about though! To get out of this crazy heat!! Im MELTING HERE!
















0 comments:
Post a Comment