I can't tell you how excited I was for today! To get the girls dressed up, to go swimming, fireworks, all the good stuff! The whole little Elite family got together and had a barbie! It was so much fun, good people, and the girls had a blast!
(the 3rd)
Viv is getting that watermelon done son!
The next night (the 4th) was a whole different story! Vea didn't take a nap, wasn't feeling well, and just had a long night yesterday but we were going to make it happen.
We found this awesome spot right in front of the Space Museum where they do a fireworks show, that blew stadium of fire out of the water, By the time we got there, Vea had perked up and Viv was done by like 7...fireworks not till 9. So rounds in the stroller with Viv till they started. By the end of all the festivites I was just feeling really blessed and I was loving the people I was with! Thanks for such a great 4th everyone!





1 comments:
So cute!! What a perfect little family you have!!
Post a Comment