I know, I know I have taken a long time to blog my sweet widdle bumpkin! It has been a crazy couple of weeks! After a couple of days of insane contractions, going to the hospital two times and getting sent home, and FINALLY on the third try they finally admited me. After 9 hours in labor, a lot of complications, and c section later we get my beautiful baby girl, Vea. Born 2:03a.m. 7 lbs. 14oz.
Meem caught a cold right before I had Vea. So she had a extra hard time not snugging Vea when she came to the hospital! So she went the extra mile and wore a mask! Ha Ha Ha



5 comments:
congrats to you guys!! she is super cute and already a cute little NAARTJIE dresser I see!! that store is the devil!
She is so yummy!!! You guys make cute bebas!! Congratulations!
YAY! She is beautiful! What a proud mama and papa you two are! Love you both!
Yah!!! I love Vea!!! She is soooo nice and snuggly!!! I am the luckiest Auntie ever!! Thanks for letting me hog her! Love you guys!!
Hey Vea, it's Tre! I hope you don't mind, but I put your pic on my blog! I want all of my friends to see how cute you are! I can't wait to meet you! I'm hoping today is the day! Love you!
Post a Comment