Monday, October 13, 2008

We are tired!


After almost two weeks of no sleep, Tevita and I have gone into delirious mode. Thank goodness for seesters right! My sisters Risa and Jenn came to have a sleepover at my house so Tevita and I could get a whole night sleep! They decided to make it a Sex and the City night! 2 seasons of Sex and the City later, lots and lots of naughty talking :) from Miranda, and lots of laughs my sisters did the best thing for me! SLEEP! Thanks so much Risa and Jenn for such a fun weekend and for a much needed night of sleep!!

5 comments:

*WEST* said...

Kinz, She is Beautiful! Congrats. How nice are those sisters of yours!
Shan

Duncahoo said...

yeah, lots of Vea and sex in the city

Ela and Daniel Asisi said...

The three of you are so much fun! What great "seesters" you have! :)

Jenn said...

That was soo fun, I had the best weekend with you guys!! Love you

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is lacey i used to work with vita, he sent me here to see the pics of your precious baby. I just wanted to tell you that you are absolutely gorgeous and your baby is so beautiful. PS i read all of your blogs and i just love that your a goofy girl. you seem like a fun, chill tevita type of woman and you are such a cute family.