Vea is already growing up so fast! At her two week appointment she was 8 lbs. 14 oz. and is now 20 inches! I can't believe already a whole pound and two inches bigger! I am finally getting the hang of everything! I am not scared that I will brake her anymore. I think she has finally figured out the difference between night and day...even though she still sleeps like its going out of style! I know what do I expect, she is a newborn. I love that every morning I get a call from meem and Ris wondering how my night went! I always have a ton of questions for them. Wondering what weird things are on her body, why is she grunting so much, or if its normal that I am having daily meltdowns..poor Tevita. I guess the meltdown thing comes with the territory ;) Vea loves loves her bink! Once she gets a hold of it, it becomes a death grip! I love it! Another thing she has become to love is her mamas pillow. She hates her pack n' play so when she wines I put her on my pillow and just like that she is out! mmmm i love being a mommy!
7 comments:
Awww sooo cute! Im sorry I suck! I havent experienced it so I didnt know I should call everyday...Sorry!!!! I will be better!
I know isn't it crazy how fast they grow! I can't believe Tre is 22 lbs and 30 inches tall now. They really do grow like weeds. People thought we were crazy for taking so many pics during his first year, but we're so so happy we did. It's so insane looking back on all of the pics! You'll never have this time with her again in your life. Enjoy it...it goes by too fast! Love you guys!
Oh I wish I wasn't under the weather, I just want to kiss her to death! LOL! You two are so cute!! And GIRL, Justin told me to tell you, you better be there next year. Talking to you on the phone is good and all, but seeing you in person is BETTER!!! HOLLA!
Congrats, she is a doll! I hope your doing well!!
I can't believe how fast she is growing. I will be better about stopping by and seeing you.
Time for a new post seester!! Lets see some new Vea pics!! I know, I cant wait!!! Love ya!
OH MY GOSH!!! I love my Kinzy and my Vea! ( And Vita too!- But especially my girls! :)) So, I just started this blog thing, but I am SO glad I did so I can see some pics of that beautiful bebe!!! I love you gilr, and I am feeling better, so I will be calling you soon!;) I LOVE you lady! MUAH!
Post a Comment