We finally made it to one of Naki's football games! Tevita never gets a Saturday off so when he could pull it off at work we got our chance! We decided to go down on Friday and stay the night! I guess that every night before Naki has a game they put all the football players up in a hotel and take their cell phones away so they stay focused!? Weird huh! So Halloween night Naki was stuck in a room....without Laura....so we went to hang out! Our Hotel room was very scary! The kind of room that you want to wear your socks or flip-flops in. The Sheraton Hills Resort. Ever heard of it? Don't go there! But on Saturday we got up went to lunch and headed to Naki's game! Naki started which was awesome! Tevita was so excited to
see his little brother play!He was very intense! Can't you tell!

And of course Vea slept through the entire game! Which is funny because we sat right behind the band and not even a budge on the cannon shooting at every Aggie score!
I can't believe how well Naki is doing! He is such a great guy and he deserves the world handed to him on a silver platter! Thanks so much for a fun weekend Naki and I hope you loved those cookies! My mom made them with love... ha ha ha but oh the frosting though was made by yours truly! What? You thought I could cook? ;) So did Tevita! Tee Hee


7 comments:
Okay, so I just left another comment below...but I FREEGN' love your guts! And I love your family! Will u adopt me? :) Anyway, so when I come visit u and bebe, I will es'plain "our next home town"... :) Don't worry my friend, it wouldn't be for a long time! :)-XOXO
It was so fun to see you guys on Saturday. Vea is adorable! So Carli told me that your mom made Vea's bedding for her crib. It's so cute. I still haven't found any bedding that I like. Did your mom just do it free hand or did she use a pattern?
Oh my gosh!! I love it! She is so freaken cute!! I was laughing the whole time reading that! Haha... funny stuff! Miss you guys!!
You daughter is gorgeous. It make me want to have a little wee one again.
Too Dang cute! I love little Vea! It was so nice to spend time with you guys last weekend! Oh, and crossed Sheraton Hills off my list! Thanks Babe!
Ha ha i always knew you could cook:) Remember those delicious cinnamon buns you made?! Vea is gorgeous and she is getting so big already!
No way!! Hi girl!! So good to "see" you! Vea is the cutest name ever and she is so beautiful! No surprise, she has the prettiest mamma! You look so good!
Post a Comment