
Just recently Vea has started to like the tub! She kicks her feet in the water and makes lots of splashes! But her cord has not fallen off yet so I feel like I can't give her a really good tub! And I want to get in with her! Tee hee! I know its been a little over a month and her cord hasn't fallen off. I had some technical difficulties! I was putting a lot of alcohol in it, on it, and around it. I guess it has the opposite effect. So instead of drying it out it was just still staying wet. I know what a bad mom! Aunt Jenn gave her the cutest princess hooded towel and last night was her first night using it! Thanks Aunt Jen! It was so cute on her widdle body and the hood kept her nice n' warm!
K who else is obsessed with powder as much as I am! K maybe just my mom but I love Baby powder! The more the better I think! She likes it! ;)
K who else is obsessed with powder as much as I am! K maybe just my mom but I love Baby powder! The more the better I think! She likes it! ;)
And Its the worm, as Ris calls it. Its almost off Arrrh! ....don't judge!
I got a close shot just for you Ris!

6 comments:
SICK! Thanks for the close up. We know you are for sure a mom cause you NEVER would have done that before! Where are you? Your not calling me back!
Hahahaha... funny!! That is sick! She just gets cuter and cuter!
She is so dang cute! I cant believe how big she is getting! Im glad we can keep in touch now through these blogs!!
OH MY GOSH- HOW AM I THE WORST AUNTIE EVER?! I LOVE her! And I freeking love YOU! She seriously does just get cuter & cuter! And I am really going through Kinzy withdrawals! I PROMISE I am going to get my crap together and call you and play! Do you wanna go somewhere witht the kiddies or just hang out at one of our houses?Anyway...I work tonight & tomorrow night, but have the rest of the week off...can we play????! Love you!
She is so pretty...even that little scabby nub of a belly button!
She's BEAUTIFUL!! I love that sweet face of hers in the top picture.
your blog is really cute.
Post a Comment