Vea is already a month old! I can't believe how fast it has already gone by. And sad to say I am so excited for her to be a little older! Its just a little easier! Vea already has her own personality! She just started to sleep in her own crib and doesn't like it very much! But we are workin' on it! We have one of those video monitors so unfortunately I just sit and stare at it during the night...hmm...so still no sleep. Its so hard not to just bring her back to bed with me and snug her! I think she is the hardest baby on burping! And no burping makes a baby fussy! I have tried everything so any more suggestions would be great!Some of our favorite things that she is doing is when we feed her she does this kind of thing on top of the nipple of the bottle where she shakes her head like a crazy person until she finds it! its funny! Vea is very very grunty all day long so when she finally explodes in her diaper she gets this look of complete satisfaction where her arms just fall above her head and her legs like noodles! I am laughing just thinking about it! Me and Tevita send pictures or videos over our phone of her poops! Funny how when you become a parent your pictures are of poops and spit ups instead of things like naughty pics and where the parties are! ;)
She is obviously still sleeping alot! Aww.. don't we love the open mouth!
She is obviously still sleeping alot! Aww.. don't we love the open mouth!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh that first pic looks like so many of us all rolled into one. It is so cute. I didn't know she is in her own bed, what the heck????
Kinz, she could not be any CUTER!
I know...isn't it CRAZY how time flies?!?!?! before you know it you'll be coming up on her 1st birthday. Bostyn will be 1 in December and I CANNOT believe it!
OH! Just give that baby loves for me! I just love her! And I love to read the things you write about her and being a mommy and daddy! Are kids not the greatest things ever?! And just wait until you hear her 1st giggle, or coo, or smile on purpose...I am telling you- your heart will melt like buttah! :) Okay I cannot stand it...I promise- this week I am coming to visit!!! I LOVE YOU! :0
Post a Comment