Here are some recent pictures of Vea! She is getting so big! Looking more and more like me and Tevita! All I can do is stare at her! She is upsest with her vibrating chair, bink, and mom! Isn't so weird how all the sudden this little person can become your whole life! That every part of you changes! I heard from a wise woman that you never really find out who you are until you have babies. I believe it! I have never been more not interested in drama, what everyone else is doing, and I find myself wanting to just be with her! I am so interested in her! I hope that I can be close to the mother my mom was to me! I have the most understanding, lovable, hilarious, and beautiful mother anyone could ask for! I have big shoes to fill!
Father's Day!
10 years ago



8 comments:
Yay!!!! I was so happy to see new pics!!!! K so funny i am holding Boston right now and when i pulled her pics up he stopped and stared!! He couldn't take his eyes off her!!! So funny and i am not tellin lies!!! Kinz she is soooo pretty she looks just like you!! I can't get over how beautiful she is!!! I cant wait to meet her on monday!! And neither can Bos. Love ya!!!
She looks so stinkin cute!
What an absolute DOLL! We can't wait to see you guys next weekend! Oh, and YAHOO about the cord stump! Tre's was nasty shmasty! She looks like a mini Vita in her bath pics, and just like mommy in her cute little outfit!
She is getting so big! LOVE all that hair!
So Cute!!! She looks very well taken care of-as I know she is!
Aww... so cute kinz!!
So cute!!! I love that baby so much! When can i babysit again? :)
She is so squishable!!!! I'm so glad we got in touch! Talk to you soon!!
Post a Comment