Friday, December 19, 2008

Two Month Visit!


So I have been dreading this day for a while now! Vea had her 2 month appointment today and she got 3 shots! She was very happy and very smiley until the nurses tag teamed her with shots to each leg! She looked at me like WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT MOM! I have never heard a sadder cry! But we got over it quickly.
  • Vea's head is 15.5 inches ~ 47th %tile
  • Vea's weight is 12.13 lbs. ~ 63rd %tile
  • Vea is 23.5 in. ~ 71st%tile

She is still loving her bink. Now its not as big as her head! She can suck on it on her own when she is extra tired but otherwise she needs help keeping it in! I think its a game for her! I bought these fluffy pink blankets for her to be her "gank" but she has latched on to a new one! Its a yellow polka dot one that Aunt Jenn bought! She loves loves loves to snug it. And its a really good bink locker in! She is cooing and smiling so much! We just recently started watching Baby Einstein and she is in a total trace when its on. She also makes this kind of yelp thing with her voice cause she is so excited. She is doing this thing now where she kind of pretends to be asleep. She will have her eyes just maybe a sliver open and she will follow you with them and as soon as you put her down she opens them right up and smiles! She is already naughty!
Like Mama Like Daughter!!

Her Cute one Piece outfit! SOOO BIGG! Gotta love the Cheekies!


She loves Her daddy! Big teddy Bear!

8 comments:

Ashley and Ryan said...

Kinz, she is so beautiful!!! I want to kiss those cheeks! Isnt it so sad, boston was the same way all smiles then the nurses come in give the shots and they look at you like, um mom.. where were ya on that one hu? It breaks your heart!!! Well i still want to meet your lil princess!! So lets try again to get together! Love you hope you are doing good!!!

HaleyandGabe said...

those dr. visits are not fun huh?!?! I love that she is a little naartjie baby!! gotta love that store right?? People ask me all the time, "what's naartjie?" and I'm like HELLLLOOO!! anyways, she is so cute and I love the big squishy cheeks! Happy Holidays to you guys!

Ela and Daniel Asisi said...

Oh she is the cutest thing! I can't believe she's already going to her two month visit. What an adorable family!

Adrian Wolfgramm said...

She is so cute! I love the lashses and the cheeks. Can't wait to see her tomorrow and love on her!

Duncahoo said...

I wish I could squish her some more she is so damn cute!!!!

Meagan said...

I love that baby so much!! She needs some more time with her soon to be auntie:)

Jenn said...

Thats the saddest but cutest post!! She is sooo cute! I love that she likes the yellow blanket! Yeah! Miss you guys already!!

Kate & The Girl's said...

She's growing, and she is so cute!