Monday, December 1, 2008

Where is my days?

I have been super busy lately so I haven't been able to blog for awhile....well, actually I haven't been busy. But I feel like I have no time. Why? My life is on a 3 hour schedule all day every day because of Vea. Don't get me wrong I love it, but it seems like I wake up in the morning and all the sudden its seven o'clock at night.
We (Me, Tevita, Ris, Lance, Ela, Alison, Jake, and Mary) all went out for Tevita's Scion event last Friday at Harry O's and it was way fun! It was Techno music which I hated but it was awesome to get out and have fun with everyone.


We went to the No Name Saloon next door for drinks before and I met a friend there! He got so mad because I called him my friend that he got up and walked away while we were mid conversation. He said we didn't know each other well enough to be friends.. OUCH! But I did manage to get a picture out of him!


Vea is getting more and more attitude! She is smiling all day long though! Lots and lots of talking and cooing from her too. She laughed for the first time today! All I could do was laugh and cry of course! I can't believe how beautiful she is! She is eating 4 oz every 3 hours now. And at the last bottle of the night a nice treat! Rice in the formula! ....don't judge. I need my sleep man! We have finally dropped the 1:30/2:00 bottle and she is sleeping till about 5am, bottle, back to bed, then up at 9am for the day! Its getting easier!
Another announcement! My widdle brother Gage got engaged on Friday November 29Th to Meagan! I can't believe that he is old enough to even have a girl friend! I still think of him as a annoying 10 year old. But he is not now! My big little brother! We love you Gage and Meagan! And what a perfect girl for him! Meagan is great! If you put Betty Crocker, Miss Maternal woman, and hottness into one girl it would be her! I am so excited for you dude!

This is the Lovely Meagan!

4 comments:

Meagan said...

Your so cute!! Thats so nice thanks:) im going to kill you for putting that picture up though!! ha ha love you my sis to be!!

Duncahoo said...

Juding-Watching-Judging!

Ela and Daniel Asisi said...

That old guy was such a hoot! Fun times! Congrats to Meagan and Gage!!

Jenn said...

Thats so fun! I wish I could have been there!! Miss you! Love you! See all the wierdos looking at your page and not commenting... creepy!! and annoying! :)