Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year's @ the Wolfgramms!



New years this year was extra fun. We decided to go to Adrian and Jared's house. We played catch phrase, rockband, and ate lots and lots of chips and salsa...well at least I did. Adrian is so crazy all the time that it makes things that much funner! She is so well equipped for babies to come over to her house. Vea just chilled in Adrian's swing and when it was ready for her bedtime we layed her on Adrian's bed ... she got out her trusty monitors out...and we were off having a great time downstairs dancing. Well, I was watching people dance. I had so much fun! Thanks for having us over!!
Baby Vea!


All the girls!

Me and the Hunny!

4 comments:

Ela and Daniel Asisi said...

Oh fun, fun! I'm glad you had so much fun! What a beautiful group of gals!

Jenn said...

How fun! You guys are so cute!

Adrian Wolfgramm said...

Your so cute to be so complimentary when really you are the fun one! It was a fun night and the beginning of a good year for our friendships and families. I think you are great and can't wait for more 'fun' nights like this.

Jessica said...

Super cute blog! I miss your gutz!