Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Gifts

This year Christmas was a little different for me. I feel like everything went by so fast! And also that it had a little bit of a different meaning this year. As I have been getting older my family has become more and more important to me. The importance of keeping the close bonds with my brother and sisters, making sure that my parents are okay and safe, and most importantly spending time and getting to know my new family. Tevita and Vea. The special things that my parents instilled in me, the funny traditions we do every year, and most of all the absolute love we have for each other I want most to give to my "new" family.
Dad, personally I think that we have a distinctive bond with each other. Could we be more alike? You have gave me the gift of thinking. Teaching me to think everything through before my sometimes harsh reactions. The way you work has taught me that you never should stop for your family. You work yourself to the bone just to make sure that they are okay. I love you daddy! I will always be your little girl and I will always look up to you with the up most respect, love, and admiration.
Mom, what do I say. Your ability to see the good in everything and everyone. To make sure that every activity is fun and entertaining. When I think of you all I do is smile! You have gave me the gift of motherhood. How do be the perfect mother, how not only be a best friend, but also my go to person! I love you momma!
Risa, My wise sister! You have given me the gift of so many things. Most of all Intelligence. Any question I have I know you can answer it. You make me inspired! You have helped me through so many quests in my life and always, always had open hands for me. Hands to help me get up when I am down, hands to shove me in the direction I need to be going, and hands to hug me when all I need is a sister. I love you Risa
Jenn, I am staring at the cursor because you have given me so many gifts. Most of all I wold say beauty. You have made me see the beauty in everything. You have so much emotion and passion to every aspect of your life. And to every aspect in everyone else's. The care you have for people, the softness of your walk but the loudness of your appearance. You have made me know its not what you are doing that makes you beautiful but its how you do it that makes the beauty! I love you Jenn.
Risa and Jenn, you are the definitions of what a sister is.
Gage, my little brother. You have given me the gift of guidance. I have wanted to show you everything and anything there is. I wanted to guide you though your trials and through your life. But instead of me holding your hand through this, you have held mine. Your acceptance of people, your emotion, how deep you feel for people, and your strong demeanor has taught me that age has no importance. I learn new things everyday with you. You will always be dude with your cowboy boots and cowboy hat to me. I will always take care of you..even if sometimes if feels like you are taking care of me. I love you Gagey!
And last but not least Tevita, you have given me the gift of love. I know that that seems obvious. But the love you have given me , the love you have taught me, and the love you have for Vea is not just love. Its a passion. Its a obsession. Every day I fall more in love with you. You are my rock, my other half, and my home. The way you make me catch my breath every time you walk into the room. You still make me feel like our love is brand new. I still giggle about you. Thought of you consume my days, all day. I love you Tevita, always and forever.
Family thank you for all your gifts you have given me! These are the most priceless of all. I love you family!

4 comments:

Ashley and Ryan said...

K that was so sweet and cute that i know have tears running down my face!! You have an amazing way of putting your feelings into words!! I am very impressed with that. You are so lucky to have such a close bond with each and every person in your family! And i am glad to see you appreciate it! You are one lucky girl!! And Vea is even luckier to have you as her mommy!!!

3+Love~aki=Us said...

Thanks for sharing..I loved every word. Family is SO important to me too I even thought of those in my life..so thanks for helping me remember my loved ones too. =) Good to hear life for you is so wonderful and full of joy!

Duncahoo said...

What an amazing seester you are too. We love you!

Jenn said...

Wow, that is so cute!!! thanks Kinz!! What would I do without you! I love you!