Sunday, May 3, 2009

Too Cute!


Vea is almost 7 Months old! It has gone by so fast! When I see her in Tevita's arms or when she is just sittin up all by herself it makes me think of how fast time flies! Her little personality that is slowly comeing out is so perfect! She is hilarious! The was she studies everyones face but her mom and dads makes me laugh. She is slowly but surely eating food now. She loves bananas and sweet potatoes the most. Is saying "Da da da da" over and over! She can spread her toes out just like fingers. And her feet are so big, her toes are already looking like fingers. She loves peek-a-boo! Actually getting really good at it :) The two front teeth are fully in and so cute!! She has learned how to give kisses. Well open mouth but its so funny she will just open her mouth and eat your lips! Who knew I would love slobber so much! She is way too cute for her own good!!


Vea's Measurements
* Head: 16.5 inches 23.47%tile
* Length: 26inches 44.48%tile
* Weight: 16.69 lb. 51.57%tile


3 comments:

Ashley and Ryan said...

OH MY HELL!!!! KINZ she is SO CUTE!!!! I LOVE those pics! She looks adorable! Oh what a sweetie! Love the lil nakey pics! So cute!

Jenn said...

I'm sure your going to get a million comments on how cute your beba is!!! SHE IS SO DARLING!! I am home now! We do need to kick it. I love your pics in Cali, I would so love to be there right this minute.

Jenn said...

I cant believe how cute she is in those leg warmers!! They all turned out soooooo cute!!! Love her!!