Since Vea has been born she has had like this toupee looking thing on top of her head! It was super long, very coarse, almost nappy, and very funny looking! So we had a girls day and went and got our hair done at Risa's "salon"! At first she was very good! But I think as it got going a little more the sound of the clippers made her more nervous! But all said and done she looks so cute...I now know what my boys will look like! She is still as cute as ever!
This is the before picture! Look at her sittin up so big!!
This is the before picture! Look at her sittin up so big!!

This is the long thing growing on top of her head! Tee Hee!
This is her after!!


2 comments:
Haha. She is so cute! That is totally how Ava is. Only hair on the top of her head, not on the sides or back. The little mowhawk thing is all I can do to her. But don't you love it now. I love that look on babies! Vea is such a DOLL! We need to hang out soonn..
Oh my gosh, she is such a doll! I just want to eat her cheeks.
Post a Comment