So between all the fuss and muss that has been going on with Jenn, Tevita decided that we needed to get out of the house. So what better to go to on a sundee afternoon....THE ZOO! When we got there, doused ourselves in sunscreen and walked through all the animals. I always thought the zoo was a lot bigger for some reason. Guess when I was little too. And man that lion head drinking fountain use to be enormous. Well not anymore! Vea was more interested in the people watching then watching the animals..like mother like daughter. :) I think she was just a little too little for the zoo. Maybe next year she will be more fascinated with the animals. But all said and done we had a good day in the sun! Still thinking about Jenn!
Her cute animal shirt for the zoo!



The only time she was interested in something were the bears playing in the water!
5 comments:
Vea's hat is adorable and her shirt was perfect for the zoo:) I felt the same way about the zoo when we went. Oh and I did that to my pictures through a picture editing program called light house. But, I heard that you can do the same thing through picasa.
That is so funny, it must be in the air for everyone to go to the zoo. We did too! Vea we love you and your stinkin cute cheeks!
That is so cute!! I love her animal shirt! You were the hottest mom at the zoo i bet! Remember how i was supposed to be babysitting her right now?? someday soon even if your not busy i want to just so i can see her:) love you!
Cute Cute Cute! The ZOO is definitely more fun as they get older but a good excuse for a family outing.
That is the most darling hat on you Vea! Isn't the Zoo the best!!! We love you guys :)
Post a Comment