Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bubbles And Bananaz


This Face Has Bananaz and Bubbles!
Vea got her first bubble bath and She LOVED it! I think she ate more than half of them but that's okay! Clean mouth I guess!

Eatin The Bubbles!

I love this picture! She couldn't figure them out at first!


Sooo BIIIIIGGGG!



All Done!!



Also she has been eating lots and lots! First experience with a Banana the other day! Gagged at first then after a couple of bites loved it! She has been eating Cheerios, Green Beans, Grahms, animal crackers, and some sliced lunch meat! She loves loves loves it!!!



Vea is lovin the walks around town, loves baby Einstein. Her favorite is the hippo that slurps all the water out of the lake! She is waving ba-bye now. Can say mama and dada, and rolling around like a little ball. She doesn't want to be held at all anymore! She is ready to go go go! She is just getting so big!

6 comments:

Travis & Liz said...

Wow that was some bath, the water looks pretty yellow! I love her eyelashes. She's so so beautiful and you are such a cute mom!

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

Ha ha ha! I love the bubble mouth pic! Too cute!

Carters said...

What beautiful brown eyes..they get big way to fast. Yet its so fun to watch!

Ela and Daniel Asisi said...

Sooo pretty! Bubbles are the best!

Makenzie said...

Ha ha The water is yellow cause her sponge makes it look that way!

Jenn said...

Those are the cutest posts! Love the bubbles pics!