Sunday, July 12, 2009

Vea 9 Months and Goin


Vea is now 9 Months old! I can't believe how time flies! Vea crawls, pulls up onto everything, and of course fall downs, cries, and get back up again. We have been having a lot of that lately! She just learned how to clap and she now does it in her sleep! Its the funniest thing. She doesn't want to snug at all, unless its dad. Wants to be down playing on the ground where she can go, go, go! Every time there is a beat or music she is dancing! This little girl already has so much personality its scary!! We have been swimming a awful lot and She loves it!!

She kicks, splashes, and loves the water!
She would rather be out of the floaty and on her own.






Her tear duct is still clogged so we are seeing a specialist at the end of July!

I am so nervous for her! Poor little girl!
This is what her right eye looks like every morning when we get up! Its totally swollen shut with goobers! Yuck!

We went to the Arts Festival in Provo and we watched the hula dancers from all the islands! She kept on making a "O" face and sayin "Ooooooo" It was so cute!

This is us watchin the dancers!


Happy Family!


Loves Her Daddy!


She has finally figured out the whole camera thing so now when she hears my camera turn on I get a smile right away! For example.... so naughty!


She is so much fun and such a blessing to have her in my life! In our life! I can't help but laugh at everything she does! She makes me so proud! Its so much fun to see the world all over again in someone else's eyes. The love I have for her is indescribable! She is truly amazing!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Awww..so cute! Love the new pics! She is getting so big!

Ashley and Ryan said...

SO SO SO CUTE! I love her smile!! Isn't it crazy how they are all over the place now?!!! Out babies are growing up so fast! :(

Duncahoo said...

These new pics are so cute! We love you little squishy!

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

You guys are the cutest family! I love her little dancing moves! And what a cutie pa-tootie green swimming suit! Vea you're so adorable!